Corporate Sponsorship & Individual Giving
Why Should You Support Tallgrass?
- Invest in the Wichita's quality of life by supporting the region’s most unique, impact-driven, multi-day arts celebration with a tax-deductible donation.
- Provide a world-class entertainment option in the heart of Wichita for employees and clients.
- Speak directly to the region’s most valuable, engaged & influential audience.
- Support your company’s Marketing & Community Outreach needs to an community of tastemakers.
- Invest in year-round cinematic educational programs for youth, underserved communities and film enthusiasts.
- Support the historical preservation of Kansas' movie palaces via the Tallgrass Film Festival Traveling Road Show.
From direct financial support to providing goods and services, there are several ways to make a tax-deductible contribution and provide your brand with significant marketing exposure to a unique and sizable audience. Individual & corporate donors recognize the extraordinary vale of fostering an informed, aware and vibrant community of film lovers.
Contributions are tax deductible for the full amount of the donation less the value of any goods or services provided.
Tallgrass Film Association fosters an appreciation of the cinematic arts by creating shared experiences around the international medium of film. Tallgrass strives to preserve the cultural tradition of film as a communal adventure. Cinema is one of the most accessible forms of art - movies bring us together: they entertain, spark conversation, forge new relationships and build bridges throughout our community.
Stubbornly Independent since 2003, TFA is the largest independent film association in the state of Kansas, producing an annual film festival, year-round Special Screenings & Events, Filmmaker Labs and Educational Programs and a Traveling Road Show.
TFA’s year-round events position Wichita as a hip and cutting edge community with cultural vitality and provide a singular entertainment option parallel to that found in larger cities, with a positive impact on Wichita’s tourism industry.
TALLGRASS FILM FESTIVAL
- Days: 5
- Attendees: 15,003
- Films Screened: 203
(1500+ films submitted for consideration)
- Visiting Guests: 85
- Countries Represented: 34
- Festival Venues: 19
- Special Screenings & Events
- Smallgrass, A Family-Friendly Film Festival, presented by TFA & Exploration Place
- Down to the Wire: 24 Hour Film Race
- Filmmaker Labs, Educational Series, Emerging Programmer Apprenticeship & In-Classroom Experiences
- Tallgrass Road Show in partnership with the Kansas Historic Theatre Association
BRAND ACTIVATION & BENEFACTOR IMPACT
Each year, Tallgrass welcomes a diverse collection of local, regional and national brands, donors and patrons who share our values of creativity and community.
TFA approaches sponsorships as true partnerships - designed to meet the marketing objectives and returns of each individual investor, the festival and its audience. TFA offers many levels of sponsorship that can be customized and targeted towards every donor’s needs whether you want to make big impression at the annual festival or create year-round impact through screenings and educational offerings.
TFA events attract a broad range of Wichitans – from elementary and high school students to senior citizens - film has the power to reach across boundaries and bring people together, regardless of age, gender and socio-economic background.
Tallgrass Attendees Are:
- Sponsor Savvy & Friendly
- Connected to the community
- Educated & Engaged
- Decision-makers & Influencers
- Upwardly Mobile
- Proud to call Wichita Home
The festival and year-round events present a prime vehicle to address a captive, appreciative and influential audience.
©2016 Tallgrass Film Association